- What We Do
- We Buy and Sell Fair Trade
- Development Work
- South Asia Programme
- Africa Programme
- Supporting Social Enterprises
- Catalyst Programme
- Success Stories
- Policy and Campaigns
- Buying Fair Trade
- Get Involved
- About Traidcraft
- News and Blog
- Contact Us
- UCB Donate Now
- Magazine Videos
- Africa Appeal 2016
- The Traidcraft Podcast
- From Poverty to Plenty
- Lent Appeal
Other Ways to Give
What do you do with your loose change? Why not help fight poverty by putting it in a Traidcraft collection box? When it's full, send us your donation. It’ll soon add up and will really make a difference.
Last year, almost £5,000 was raised for Traidcrafts's vital development work from loose change in collection boxes!
How to get a collection box
- Call Customer Services on 0845 330 8900, and ask for a box - the product code is 65138.
- Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post one out to you!
How to send in your money
- Empty your collection box and count the change.
- Take this to the bank and pay it into your account.
- Send us a cheque for the amount, payable to "Traidcraft Exchange" and post it to Fundraising, Traidcraft Exchange, Kingsway, Gateshead, NE11 0NE.
For the UK’s widest range of fair trade products, groceries and Christmas gifts, shop at Traidcraft’s online store but for anything else, use Give as you live as your online shopping Portal – with over 1,300 retailers available, every purchase you make will mean a donation is made to Traidcraft Exchange at no extra cost to you!
How to use Give as you Live:
• Go to www.giveasyoulive.com
• Create an account and choose Traidcraft Exchange as your charity.
• Go via Give as you Live every time you shop online.
• The stores donate - it costs you nothing.
You can also shop directly with Amazon or Marks & Spencer by clicking the links below and Traidcraft will receive up to 10% of the value of your items, up to the value of £7 per product.
Please bookmark the pages below. By making your purchases this way, you’ll help Traidcraft transform lives through our development projects.
If you have shares you would like to donate to Traidcraft Exchange, please contact us on 0191 497 6445 or email us and we will be happy to help you.
If you donate shares to Traidcraft, you can get income tax relief on the donation and exemption from Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax. Please visit the HM Revenue and Customs website or call the tax helpline on 0845 9000 444 for more information.
Donating your surplus
If you sell Traidcraft products, it’s possible to make a small profit because of the discounts we offer. Many of our top sellers choose to donate this surplus to Traidcraft Exchange and it makes a huge difference.
If you want to donate your surplus, there are two ways of doing it:
- Donate by post. Please send a cheque made payable to Traidcraft Exchange, with the reference "Fair Trader discount" on the back of the cheque or in a covering note.
- Donate by phone. Call us on 0191 497 6445 to donate by credit/debit card.