- The last search term that you used within the site
- Your preference in terms of accessible viewing options
- A unique ID to track your session from page to page, which is vitally important should you sign into the site
- Which page you are looking at within a multi-paged index of content, or search results.
Certain cookies are persistent, meaning that they last beyond your session, enabling an enhanced user-experience when you return to the site.Again, a non-exhaustive list of examples of the use of persistent cookies includes:
- The option to “remember my username” when signing-in to the site
- The fact that you have voted in a poll, so that you are prevented from voting multiple times
This site uses Google Analytics to allow us to track how popular our site is and to record visitor trends over time. Google Analytics uses a cookie to help track which pages are accessed. The cookie contains no personally-identifiable information, but it does use your computer’s IP address to determine where in the world you are accessing the site from, and to track your page visits within the site.
- Additional information if you embed third-party content within your site
The forms on this site only ask for the information we need to handle your request. Sometimes we include other information to help us to improve our service to you or to tell other people about Traidcraft's work. We never make these fields mandatory.
We ask you if we think we may want to pass your details on to other people and always allow you to opt out. We never pass this information on to outside agencies without your permission.
If you have a problem or question about this Privacy Statement, please contact us.
This Privacy Statement refers to this website. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that we link to.