- What We Do
- We Buy and Sell Fair Trade
- Development Work
- South Asia Programme
- Africa Programme
- Supporting Social Enterprises
- Catalyst Programme
- Success Stories
- Policy and Campaigns
- Buying Fair Trade
- Get Involved
- About Traidcraft
- News and Blog
- Contact Us
- UCB Donate Now
- Magazine Videos
- Africa Appeal 2016
- The Traidcraft Podcast
- From Poverty to Plenty
- Lent Appeal
All our development work is focused on improving the lives of the people we work with. To ensure we are having the impact we want we monitor and evaluate our work, and all our projects have final independent evaluations. In the interests of transparency and accountability, we are committed to publishing case studies, reports and evaluations.
- Fair Trade Plus, India: This project trained a team of trainers to provide ongoing support to fair trade producer groups in India. Fair Trade Plus Evaluation.
- Improving Livelihoods in the Smallholder Dairy Sector in Kenya: This project helped small informal dairy traders in Kenya to improve their production practices and to gain recognition from the government. Kenya Dairy Evaluation.
- More from the Cotton Fields I: This project supported smallholder cotton farmers in Gujurat, India to improve their incomes and living conditions by converting to organic and fair trade. Cotton Fields I Evaluation.
- More from the Cotton Fields II: This project expanded our work with cotton farmers in Gujurat, India. Cotton Fields II Evaluation.
- Promoting Fair Trade in India (PROFIT): This project launched the domestic market for fair trade in India, providing new market opportunities for many thousands of poor farmers and producers. PROFIT Evaluation.
- Samruddhi, Kerala, India: This project trained business counsellors to provide business services to pro-poor small enterprises in Tsunami affected Districts of Kerala, India.Samruddhi Evaluation.
- Sarthee, India: This project trained business counsellors to provide vital business services and support to pro-poor small enterprises across India. Sarthee Evaluation.
- Sustainable Livelihoods for Small Tea Growers, India: This project worked with smallholder tea growers across India to help them improve cultivation practices and negotiate more effectively with buyers and other decision-makers. India Tea Evaluation.
- Business Development: This report draws learning from a number of projects working to improve the support available to small enterprises. Business Development synthesis report.