- What We Do
- We Buy and Sell Fair Trade
- Development Work
- Policy and Campaigns
- Buying Fair Trade
- Get Involved
- About Traidcraft
- News and Blog
- Contact Us
- Magazine Videos
- Africa Appeal 2016
- The Traidcraft Podcast
- From Poverty to Plenty
- Lent Appeal
Buy for your Workplace
We’re currently suspending the opening of new credit accounts in light of the Coronavirus pandemic. We’re ever so sorry if this causes you any difficulties. We will review this periodically so please feel free to check back. You can still shop with us here
Buying fair trade office supplies is an easy way to demonstrate your organisation’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) and show your stakeholders you care.
Traidcraft can help you make genuine changes that demonstrate your commitment to social and environmental impact, while helping transform the lives of growers and artisans in developing countries.
Fair trade Refreshments at Work
From tea, coffee, sugar, kitchen roll, washing up liquid to rubber gloves, our range of fair trade kitchen supplies has everything you need. Buy with us and you’ll enjoy:
- £200 credit limit (first order payable by pro-forma)
- Invoicing facility, with 30 days to pay
- Easy ordering - online, by email, by post, or over the phone
- Delivery in 3-4 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £50
- We only ask that you try to spend at least £300 a year with us. If your order is a one-off purchase, just let us know when opening the account.
Due to the on-going restrictions following the Coronavirus outbreak we are suspending applications for all credit accounts. We’re ever so sorry if this causes you any difficulties. We will review this periodically so please feel free to check back for updates. You can still shop with us here
"We used to buy fair trade tea, coffee and toilet roll from our stationery supplier, but after doing some research found that Traidcraft was cheaper with free delivery on all orders over £50. The service is excellent and ordering online couldn't be simpler. Thank you."
Sell Fair Trade in the Workplace – Become a Fair Trader
More than 4,000 Fair Traders buy Traidcraft groceries and crafts to sell at work or in their wider communities around the UK. Be one of them - it makes a huge impact.
As a Fair Trader we will support you every step of the way, you have control of what and when you sell and when. You will also enjoy...
- 10% off food and consumable products
- 15% off non-food products
- Free promotional material - leaflets, posters, postcards...
- £500 credit limit and an invoicing facility, and 30 days to pay
- Easy ordering - online, by phone, by post, or by email
- Exclusive previews of our ranges
- Delivery in 3-4 working days
- We only ask that you try to order at least £500 worth of products from per year
You could sell from a little stall, out of a drawer in your desk, or by sharing catalogues around your workplace! It's a fully flexible method of selling and raising awareness of fair trade.
“I like the products they do, and the developing world needs support from companies like ours.”